Brim is looking for our first Infrastructure Engineer, to develop and operate our internal and online services. This is a unique opportunity to lay the foundations of a large scale secure data platform. You’ll help select the tools & systems we use to deploy and operate our backend cluster.
- Implement and operate our services infrastructure
- Maintain our CI/CD and release pipeline
- Create internal tooling to monitor and debug our infrastructure
- Establish our operational monitoring & alerting processes
We’re looking for a candidate experienced with:
- Bash and Go
- Container systems, including Docker & Kubernetes
- AWS services like EC2, S3, RDS, or EKS
- CI/CD and release pipelines
- Systems like Grafana and Prometheus for monitoring
If you’ve built data platforms before, you’ve probably faced challenges like managing complex indexing systems and maintaining wide schemas, to glue search and analytics together. Our free desktop application, Brim, has already helped thousands of security engineers search & analyze different kinds of security data, thanks to our data model for semi-structured and structured data. Your work will help us scale this processing to the cloud, and will enable security teams to react quickly to find & stop threats.
If you’d like to see how our team communicates and writes software, take a look at our GitHub repos:
- Brim, our desktop application built with Electron and React (view a demo)
- Zed, our suite of command line tools, servers, data formats, and language for search & analytics, written in Go
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in the position.